The office assistant will be supporting the administrative team
Hours: 25 to 40 hours a week Monday through Friday.
As the office assistant this person will be responsible for:
- Supporting Office/Operation manager in overall operations including but not limited to:
- Staff schedules
- Students’ schedules
- Communication and coordination with staff, suppliers, schools
- Communication and coordination with families
- Administrative tasks related to hiring, select payroll activities, termination, maintaining employee attendance reports
- Responsible for the facility’s day-to-day operations (such as distributing access keys, maintenance of equipment and coordinating with repairmen, electrician, etc.)
- Manage calls, emails and visitors – must respond to emails and requests in a timely manner
- Promote a professional standard of communicating and operating for the organization, both internally and externally
- Maintain files, website, and databases -Manage record keeping systems (online and offline)
- Reconcile timesheets, and manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely
- Preparing and filing of student records
- Handling high volume of emails
- Other duties may be assigned
- Experience in administrative/office roles
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Kind and cheerful disposition
- Able to work positively with staff and families
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Web/tech savvy, ability to troubleshoot network issues
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Excellent time management skills.
- Experience working with Curracubby software
- Experience working in schools
Benefits of working at Golestan:
Golestan isn’t just a job, it’s a way of life! All staff enjoy the benefits of working in a kind, loving, and respectful environment, in addition to family style meals prepared by our chef and access to wholesale farm-fresh grass fed/pastured meat from Marin Sun Farms. Golestan provides fully covered health insurance for full time staff, dental insurance, 403b retirement plan, and delicious treats in our beautiful staffroom.
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com for immediate consideration.