The manager will be supporting the administrative team
Hours: 25 to 40 hours a week Monday through Friday on site.
As the office manager this person will be responsible for:
- Promote a professional standard of communicating and operating for the organization, both internally and externally.
- Be responsible for the facility’s day-to-day operations including but not limited to:
- Managing calls, emails and visitors
- Managing record keeping systems/databases (online and offline)
- Support the Administrative team in overall operations including but not limited to:
- Maintain and manage Executive Director’s calendar/meetings
- Preparing and filing of student records and staff records
- Managing students’ schedules and staff schedules
- Communication and coordination with families, staff, suppliers, and other schools
- Other duties may be assigned
- Kind disposition and positive, supportive attitude
- Experience in administrative/office roles
- Proficiency in Google Suite
- Web/tech savvy
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Strong time management skills
- Flexible and resourceful
- Experience working with Curracubby software
- Experience working in schools
Benefits of working at Golestan:
Golestan isn’t just a job, it’s a way of life! All staff enjoy the benefits of working in a kind, loving, and respectful environment, in addition to family style meals prepared by our chef and access to wholesale farm-fresh grass fed/pastured meat from Marin Sun Farms. Golestan provides fully covered health insurance for full time staff, dental insurance, 403b retirement plan, and delicious treats in our beautiful staffroom.
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com for immediate consideration.