Persian Speaking Substitute Preschool Teacher
Substitutes announce their weekly availability and based on that they will be called in to substitute. Substitute teachers are required to be familiar with the routines and methods of Golestan. They are expected to manage the class with the same level of professionalism as the regular teachers.
- a minimum of 2 years’ experience in licensed preschool in the United States *
- must have at least 6 units of early childhood education courses completed (meeting county licensing requirements)
- warm, kind, and empathetic;
- able to connect with children in a playful and loving manner;
- able to exhibit authority in the classroom while maintaining above qualities;
- open to feedback and highly communicative;
- fluent in Persian and English;
We are looking for substitute teachers for both our preschool program and after-school.
* Applicants for after-school program must have at least one year experience in after-school program but do not need to have taken early childhood education courses.
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com for immediate consideration.